You’re the average of the people you spend the most time with, so why not spend time with the brightest people from – not only your city, but – the entire world? Working remotely is not a new concept but it can be incredibly difficult to shift your team and culture towards a distributed working environment. Everyone thinks remote workers sit in their boxers and watch Netflix all day. Truth is remote working is becoming the new norm as it gives access to the best talent, creates a culture of ownership, and optimizes for productivity. Why not start exploring what that looks like for you and your team?
Learn from real case studies of what it takes to shift a 50+ member team into a distributed model. Robyn will discuss key steps you can start experimenting with, employee requirements, policy changes, and what it takes to understand if your team/culture has the ability to adopt a remote lifestyle.
Learn key steps you can use to start experimenting with remote working on your team, employee requirements, policy changes, and what it takes to understand if your team/culture has the ability to adopt a remote lifestyle.
Individuals and teams looking to start shifting their team towards a distributed working environment
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Integrate remote working trials into your current team environment
- How to start converting your team into a distributed workforce
- Policies and process to start experimenting with remote working in traditional working environments
- Enable your team to optimize for productivity
- Create career flexibility to pursue new experiences through modern technology