Design Thinking and Agile Scrum: two “theoretically” revolutionary ways to design and develop software
products — neither made to work together. Learn from two real guys who found real ways to make both work together really really well for FreshBooks, a (really cool) cloud accounting company serving millions of real small businesses — For Real.
Designers, CEOs, Developers and Product Managers working in, or interested in working in an agile way.
Five things audience members will learn
- Signs your User Experience Design process is broken
- How to put an end to endless internal stakeholder reviews of UX Designs
- How to change your company’s mindset when it comes to Agility and designing for real users
- Specific tactics for how to implement Lean UX in an Agile Software Development
- How you can stop relying on designers to design everything, and instead work as Agile Design teams