As cross reality platforms become more prevalent, the process for crafting best in class experiences requires a completely different, 3D-focussed mindset. In this talk, Framestore will explain why creating experiences for mixed reality platforms require creative and technical partners that have an understanding not just of storytelling but of 3D space and 3D design, as well as its opportunities and limitations.
Drawing on experiences across award-winning projects for Game of Thrones, Air New Zealand and Lionsgate theme parks, Framestore will explain how leaders in both traditional technology and mixed reality can really maximize the use of 3D space. It will highlight the R in XR and explain how to ensure that the fidelity of the constructed reality stands up to the level of enhanced engagement that these unique platforms allow.
To teach audiences how they use 3D space in mixed reality to tell the most engaging stories
Any consumer or entertainment brands looking to connect with audiences in exciting and innovative ways
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Why cross reality platforms are becoming increasingly useful tools for engaging audiences
- How 3D space inside mixed reality can be best utilized to tell stories
- What the opportunities are for consumer and entertainment brands looking to use immersive technologies
- How brands like Lionsgate, HBO and Air New Zealand have used crossed reality platforms to connect with audiences
- What the reality in cross reality means and how to think about immersive platforms as a world in which to tell stories