Design has come a long way over the years and continues to evolve at a breakneck pace. This session will show you just how much design has changed and what the key milestones tell us about the future. Attendees will also learn about the current state of design, including the latest trends and technologies that designers need to take advantage of in order to stay relevant. The session will also explore the future of design and the emerging trends and technologies like generative AI and machine learning and Adobe’s new generative AI exploration Adobe Firefly (beta). These tools will surely shape the industry in the coming years so whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting out, this session will give you the knowledge and insights you need to set you up for a bright future ahead.
Cover the current state of the design industry, the tools available, and how AI and machine learning will affect their jobs, and how to best take advantage this technology.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Learn about the key milestones affecting the design industry that have brought us to where we’re at today.
- Understand the tools available today that creatives can take advantage of.
- Get a grasp of how generative AI and machine learning is affecting the industry.
- Introduce Adobe Firefly. A generative AI tool built for creatives.
- Predictions for what is coming in the future.
Designers and creatives of all types and experience levels that want to understand where the future of design is headed.