There are a lot of different frameworks to use to build an enterprise web app, among them Angular is one of the most popular. In the past year, Angular changed dramatically evolving from the version 1.x known as AngularJS to the next generation of Angular.
Despite the excitement for the new version of the framework, a lot of organizations are facing several challenges because of the nature of the upgrade that is not retro-compatible with the old version of Angular (aka AngularJS).
During this presentation, you’ll learn first how to integrate AngularJS component in an Angular to reuse as much as possible the existing codebase and then how to design and develop a predictable state using Redux.
Learn how to upgrade your code base from AngularJS to Angular and how to create uni-directional architectures able to manage a predictable application state.
Engineers and engineering managers
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How to use Angular 4 with AngularJS
- How to upgrade components and services from AngularJS to Angular 4
- What is Redux and how to use it with Angular 4
- How to design an app with a predictive state
- How to implement a state machine with Redux and Angular