Kate Dawkins Studio is a moving image studio turning pixels and projection into spectacular live experiences that have entranced audiences around the world.
Kate’s work is very much about visual storytelling, and sits very much at the intersection of design and technology. In this talk Kate will share the insights, challenges, approaches, processes, and sometimes pain that goes hand in hand with this kind of work.
5 things the audience members will learn
- From interrogation of briefs to mood boards
- From designs to timing guides
- From animations to previsualisation
- From programming to rehearsals
- The excitement of ‘live’ – remember that!?