Michael Muller is often referred to as “the most successful photographer you’ve never heard of”. Closing in on three decades of shooting, Michael’s body of work crosses over every aspect of pop culture. From A-list actors and musicians to sports stars; and product advertising ranging from Nike, Range Rover, Oakley, Redbull, Four Seasons, Turkish Airlines, Kodak, and a growing list of other Fortune 500 companies.
Michael will share what it takes to make it to the top — and stay there — in the challenging world of professional photography. He’ll breakdown some of his client work and personal projects and examine how the two worlds intertwine with one another.
Michael will also take a look at motion and its role in the world of photography, not only with advertisers but in fine art too. He’ll touch on his app, photoschool.com, and how tools such as this help artists adapt to the changing climate and culture. Lastly, Michael will talk on the importance of “giving back”.
Encourage and tear down the walls of “rules” and fears that hold artists back.
Humans that want to create and document our planet.
Six things audience members will learn
- How to think outside the box.
- That the rules you were taught or told can be smashed and you can do anything you set your mind to.
- To never give up, don’t quit before the miracle happens.
- How many amazing things there are to shoot within 5-10 miles of wherever you live on this planet.
- Ways of shooting using things that cost under $30 – to create imagery that looks like it was shot with $1000’s in equipment.
- How to remain humble after reaching your goals.