In this talk we will discuss how to become a successful open source contributor. What are the considerations you should take before starting? How do you get started or choose a project?
Learn how to be successful in open source.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Contributor stories – how various open source heroes got their start
- Different methods for contributing to open source
- Defining your path into open source and how to be successful
- How to invest your time based on your goals
- Do’s and Don’ts of being an open source contributor
Developers of any experience level will find this talk informative, especially those looking to branch out and start exploring what open source projects can offer and accomplish.