In this talk we will explore how to start a successful open source project. What are the considerations you should take before starting? How do you structure a project? How do you get contributors? How do you get noticed? There’s a lot to think about when it comes to open source projects, but there’s so much potential too.
Learn how to properly start an open source project.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How to implement an open source project from scratch
- Evaluating which tools and best practices will support your project
- How to get contributors and build a community around your project
- How to get your project noticed by the community to attract more users and contributors
- Do’s and Don’ts of being an open source maintainer
Developers of any experience level will find this talk informative, especially those looking to branch out and start exploring what open source projects can offer and accomplish.