Advances in deep learning and artificial intelligence are moving very fast now. People are starting to wonder what role robots will have in our society. While many researchers are focusing on the very practical side, we have to wonder how we will interact with the robots on a social level. How will we feel about them, and even more important: how will they feel about us ?
Opening the minds of people to think about the social and emotional implications of robots around us.
People interested in the emotional and philosophical side of technological innovations in the near future.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Character design in social robotics
- Practical AI in empathic robots
- The impact of robots as a creative medium
- The emotional side of robots
- Can robots become conscious in the near future?