Angular2 comes packed with a high level animation language which features animation sequencing, staggering, intelligent styling, and a sophisticated choreography. With this vast collection of features, alongside the framework’s powerful UI state management system, building advanced and adaptive UIs with Angular is now far easier.
Explore how this new paradigm of developing both the UI and UX of web applications can empower developers/designers to create next-level web applications using Angular2.
To empower developers/designers to explore Angular2’s UI mechanisms for next-level web applications.
Web developers and designers
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS and a baseline level of Angular2 or JS framework knowledge
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How UI adaptability and animations work in Angular2
- Intermediate Angular2 concepts
- How to organize your Angular2 application into manageable parts
- How frameworks are taking a bigger role in UI management
- Plugins, 3rd party integration and more into Angular2