Join George for a panel discussion on how to build accessible products through inclusive design and what the product development process looks like. The session will include:
- An update from the Government of Ontario on the province’s laws related to accessible products
- Breaking disability / accessibility myths (e.g. are text-only alternatives to websites OK?)
- Practical accessibility resources, guidelines, tips & tricks
- Examples of how different companies & organizations build accessible products
To increase awareness of and understanding of accessibility
All digital professionals including developers, designers, product managers, etc.
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Would be good to have a basic knowledge of what accessibility means but is not required.
Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How the panel & other companies are building accessible products
- What inclusive design is and how it fits into product development
- The latest updates in accessibility laws