When you’re creating global products with hundreds of designers working in many of locations around the world, maintaining brand unity with a design language system is a Herculean challenge. Yet with today’s consumers, size is no excuse. All companies, from small start-ups to enormous global organizations, are expected to offer the same seamless and coherent brand experiences.
But consistency alone can produce consistently poor outcomes without flexibility. If the system is too strict, teams are constrained and the results are rigid and dull. Come learn how to remove the barriers to creativity and unlock innovation in your organization by inspiring unity, not uniformity, with your design language system.
Help enable teams to apply design language systems in flexible ways that inspire unified user experiences across your company.
The target audience is designers, design operations teams, whole product teams, design system teams, and design leadership.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Why companies use design systems to drive brand unity
- What parts are needed to create a design system
- How to bake flexibility into a design system
- How to remove barriers to creativity across teams
- When to include people in the process and evolve the system