Amazon Web Services, AWS, can be an affordable, flexible and quick way to host your next site, back up your data, or support your application. But knowing where to start can sometimes be a bit of a challenge. Let’s take a look at the services available, how to get started, and how to avoid some of the most common pitfalls when starting out.
Learn how to get up and running with Amazon Web Services.
Web and application developers who are looking to get started with Amazon Web Services.
Five Things Audience Members will learn
- What services are available from AWS
- How to get started using the AWS Free Tier
- Considerations for systems architecture
- How to set up basic monitoring of your services
- How to secure your services