Digital production polymath MediaMonks has been racking up award after award with its (film-heavy) production work for Europe’s advertising agencies. The key to their production success is the close collaboration MediaMonks’ advocates between film and digital specialists. By taking a more holistic approach to the production of digital campaigns, MediaMonks argues that ideas can reach their fullest potential.
In an entertaining session, MediaMonks Executive Creative Director Jeroen van der Meer is joined on stage by MediaMonks Films director Tom Rijpert to explain how film and interactive directors can work together to achieve better results. Jeroen and Tom make their case by sharing learnings and insights from the production of blockbuster campaigns such as KLM Space, Geox: 7 Days of Rain and Ikea: Where Good Days Start.
Explain how film and interactive directors can work together to achieve better results.
(Interactive) film directors and (digital) production professionals.
Assumed Audience Knowledge
The audience is assumed to have a basic understanding of digital and film production.
Five things audience members will learn
- How digital production has developed over the years and what its potential is in the future of film production.
- How film and interactive directors can work together to produce great work.
- What a more holistic approach to the production of digital campaigns can look like and how it can be achieved.
- What the added value is of integrating digital and film.
- How to overcome obstacles that inherently appear while working together in such a process.