It’s no secret people love the chance to win prizes. That’s why more and more marketers are building online games, contests, sweepstakes and loyalty promotions into the DNA of their branding efforts. In the process, they are leveraging their options for greater creativity, consumer engagement and program personalization. The result is more demand for Flash-based games that sizzle.
This presentation explores the use of Flash in the promotional gaming world, tackling the unique challenges and what exactly promotion providers look for when hiring Flash developers. This multi-tiered presentation explores what it takes to create winning-edge Flash games, contests, sweepstakes, covering:
• Introduction: how and why Flash works for promotional games
• Challenges: the good, the bad, and the ugly promotional security concerns when using Flash
• Opportunities: profitability and standardization
• Case Studies: profiles from the iC Group creative trenches
• Conclusion: what we look for in good Flash developers