This is a talk for all of us who find “the world” too big to be the change we’d like to see, but who still feel driven to do something about it. For all of us who need to exert influence with an invisible hand but haven’t quite figured out how. For all of us who solve problems for people at scale, no matter our granted authority. This talk is about how to move the needle when you’re a short blade of grass.
Anyone who needs to think clearly about purpose, intent and how to get things done.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How to discover levers that produce desired results
- How to draw from many realms of knowledge and experience
- The importance of being unselfish
- Low-hanging fruit can produce the most juice
- The value and joy in making opportunity