Note: This is a full day workshop and will be held on Oct 2, and is available to those with a WORKS or WORKSHOP ticket.
We’ll cover block scoping, rest/spread operators, defaults, destructuring, template literals, iterators, generators, and more.
To learn the new ES6 features and how to use them to improve the readability and understandability of your JS code.
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How and why to use block scoping declarators (let, const)?
- What is destructuring and why does it improve the readability of your code?
- How do template literals improve string manipulation?
- What is an iterator and why is it useful?
- How are generators different from normal functions?