Can objects and machines express feelings? We’ve seen bouncing lamps and curious robots as main characters in Pixar films – not to mention depressive robots in “Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy”.
But what about interfaces?
Can we use motion design to create a happy or serious interface? How do you animate their digital body language to express their personality or form?
Motion design is a powerful tool for creating memorable interactive experiences that the user identifies with.
This talk is about emotional interfaces and why they create affection. If your app was a person – what kind of person would it be?
Robots, UX & motion designers, developers & brand strategists
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Which character animation principles are applied in order to animate interfaces
- How motion is applied on tangible interfaces
- Why you should express your brand’s identity through motion
- Can interfaces react to our own emotions and change their behavior?
- How machines sing karaoke