When you look at history, every innovation resulted in unwanted harm or erosion of trust. One of the key reasons for that is because we didn’t know how to design for worst case scenarios. In this talk you will learn a simple process to limit the integrity risks for your creation.
Anyone building an experience involving others (hardware, software, AR, VR or physical)
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Every creation can enable harm and erode trust
- You have to think about integrity as soon as you have a rough idea of what your experience will be
- Designing with integrity is designing with bad actors and people who get targeted by those actors in mind
- Creating with integrity will change your ultimate creation
- You need to have a clear understanding of the risk associated with your creation before launching it