Digital platforms are no longer just another element in the consumer experience – they have become products in their own right, one of the most important assets for any company. Now as we enter the second phase of business transformation, a new design mindset is required. Beyond building another inspiring touchpoint in the digital ecosystem, UX professionals today must ensure every website or app becomes a fluid experience that meets user expectations no matter the moment and time in their journey.
In this new scenario, UX professionals are adapting their design mindest again – to become product experts – as the industry fundamentally shifts.
In this session Media.Monks Experience Director Fernanda Gonzalez paves a way forward for the UX design community in this new era.
To gather more insights on the today’s challenges of the UX Design discipline
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How to move from projects focused into products thinking
- How this mindset impact your work for the better in both quality and results
- Tips on how to integrate this thinking into your design process
- Tips on how to mentor your team into this mindset
- Tips on how to sell this mindset to your stakeholders
UX Designers, Product Designers, UI Designers and anyone within or interested in the product design disciplines
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Basic knowledge of the design process and digital products design