The average consumer is exposed to over 10,000 brand messages per day as they switch between dozens of different screens. As these diluted narratives shorten attention spans and pull individuals further from reality, creating brand narratives and visuals that are grounded in a consumer’s personal landscape and that captures the moment they are existing in becomes more and more important. So how do we engage these consumers? By constructing content that lives off the screen and not only engages individuals, but builds upon what surrounds them – other people, objects, and their environment.
Drawing from years of experience in creative technology and OOH advertising, Jake will explore how to create interactive content that moves people. Whether it’s a window into the future on their commute or a solar-powered multiplayer video game at the next festival they’re attending, the opportunities are endless when you’re utilizing emerging technologies to bring stories to life.
To inspire the audience to bridge the physical and digital divide by utilizing AR, MR and multi-sensory technologies.
Anyone looking to utilize emerging technologies as narrative resources.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How to decide what emerging technologies will work best for your narrative structure
- How to integrate the digital into the physical to create magical experiences
- How to employ gesture-based interactions in a variety of environments
- Iterative prototyping for emerging technologies
- Understanding and contemplating what’s next for location based immersive interactions