In Bermon Painter’s presentation, follow an in-progress effort to create a new digital experience for type 1 and type 2 diabetic patients that integrates with real time glucose monitoring devices. The effort layers behavioural science on top of human-centered design methods to get to the root of the cognitive, social, and environmental influences that cause patients to make decisions that have a positive or negative impact on their heath. An integrated patient and clinician digital experience is being developed over a 12-month period to compliment other health efforts that focus on improving health outcomes.
Demonstrate a well-orchestrated, disciplined approach to product innovation.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- A breakdown of behavioural science methods
- Optimal ways to layer behavioural science on top of traditional human-centered design methods
- Successful data gathering, testing, and piloting methods
- Uncovering unconscious and conscious decision making
- The need to wrap common design thinking methods with a couple of business-centric “bookends”
User experience and product strategy practitioners