Vue.js has been recognized to be one of the fastest-growing software projects in the world, thanks to its intuitive API, great docs, and first-class tooling. In this presentation, Hassan Djirdeh, author of Fullstack Vue shares the Vue philosophy and discusses all the core pieces within the Vue ecosystem to help demonstrate how Vue can be integrated to new or existing apps.
To introduce newcomers to all the core pieces of the Vue ecosystem.
Beginner and intermediate front-end developers
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Basic understanding of HTML/CSS/JS as well as modern front end web development.
Beginner – intermediate
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- What is Vue/What makes Vue different
- Instantiating a new Vue app
- The different (official) tools within the Vue ecosystem
- Tips/tricks to building scalable and performant Vue apps
- What Vue 3.0 is expected to bring