FITC Toronto 2019
The Technology & Creativity Conference
April 29-May 1, 2019
FITC Toronto is a professional celebration of the best the world has to offer in design, digital development, media and innovation in creative technologies – three days and nights of presentations, parties, installations and performances that unite and transform the industry.
Want to become a supporter of FITC Toronto? Send an email to [email protected]
45 Richmond Street West, Toronto, ON Canada , M5H 2L2
Pure Imagination – Full Poster
Short: The Future of Innovation, Technology & Creativity is back in Toronto this April 29-May 1, 2019 with three days and three nights of talks, workshops, networking events and #PureImagination. For details and to buy tickets visit www.fitc.ca/toronto
Long: Immerse yourself in a land of #PureImagination at the 18th year of #FITCToronto It’s the Future of Innovation, Technology and Creativity with @FITC April 29 – May 1, 2019. Gathering talented artists, technologists, creatives, futurists, designers, developers and more, FITC has been bringing the community together for nearly 20 years to learn the latest in creative technology, get inspired by each other’s work, and leave feeling recharged and ready to create. Tickets are on sale now – so pick one up today and experience Canada’s longest running creative event. https://fitc.ca/event/to19/
Hashtag: #FITCToronto #PureImagination
- Immerse yourself in a land of #PureImagination at the 18th year of #FITCToronto April 29 – May 1, 2019 // With talks from 75+ speakers across three days, and three nights of networking you’ll leave feeling recharged and ready to create.https://fitc.ca/event/to19/ Share on Twitter!
- The Future of Innovation, Technology & Creativity with @FITC and the 18th year of #FITCToronto April 29 – May 1, 2019 // Jump into a world of #PureImagination with titles & creative by none other than @beeple + talks from @doctorow @timothyogoodman @d_carson_design and more! Share on Twitter!
- F is for Future – immerse yourself in #PureImagination with visions from @doctorow @jaredrawk @alexcornell @nervous_jessica @emiliebaltz @tweetsoutloud +++ at #FITCToronto #futurist #innovation #Toronto Tickets >>> https://fitc.ca/event/to19/ Share on Twitter!
- T is for Technology @StudioDawkins @millchannel @philreyneri @cbuyukberber @mattdesl @secretlocation @AnoukWipprecht are just some of the #FITCToronto experts in #PureImagination
#AR #VR #AI #CreativeCode #Experiential #robotics #wearables
Tickets >>> https://fitc.ca/event/to19/ Share on Twitter!
- C is for Creativity – tap into your #PureImagination with inspiration from @timothyogoodman @d_carson_design @gmunk @beeple @smearballz @samarskaya @lindsaymunro at #FITCToronto – Canada’s longest running event for digital creators. Tickets >>> https://fitc.ca/event/to19/ Share on Twitter!
Cory Doctorow, Jared Ficklin, Jason White, Alex Cornell, Jessica Rosenkrantz, Emilie Baltz, David Carson, GMUNK, Timothy Goodman, Alan Williams, Beeple, Kate Dawkins, Phil Reyneri, Rama Allen, Can Buyukberber, Anouk Wipprecht
Festival ticket prices range from $399 – $799
Festival + Workshop tickets range from $799 – $1049
Student Festival ticket prices are $299
All tickets include the festival, coffee, & evening events.