This workshop will teach artists, designers, and creatives how to use generative models like ChatGPT, Stable Diffusion, and DALL-E to accelerate their work with AI. These generative models continue to revolutionize how artists, storytellers, designers, and other creatives make new work. Participants will learn how these AIs can help them generate text, images, and even video, and how they can be used to save time and unlock new possibilities in creative projects.
The workshop will feature hands-on tutorials for producing interesting content with these models, a comprehensive overview of various community-built extensions and tools for the models, and an introduction to “prompt engineering” — the art and science of communicating with these models in natural language to achieve desired results. Additionally, participants will gain a deeper understanding of how these models actually work.
Learn how to accelerate creative work with generative AI.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How generative models like ChatGPT, Stable Diffusion, and DALL-E actually work
- How to compose natural language “prompts” to get text, images, and code to accomplish specific tasks
- What tools and extensions of the core models are available to power users to work with
- What new technology advancements we can expect, and how these tools will mature over the next few years
- How creative professionals can prepare themselves to adopt and harness this technology for their own purposes
Laptop with internet