To inspire those thinking about making the jump to HTML5 that it’s the right decision, and to give a few tips to those already using it on things we have learned.
Game designers, developers and companies who commission content. Whether already exponents of HTML5 or from other sectors in the gaming / marketing world.
Assumed Audience Knowledge
No technical knowledge required as this talk is about the opportunities HTML5 offers game makers, designers and consumers – inspiration for all!
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- About the reach HTML5 offers to games makers
- The type of games the audience consumes
- How HTML5 lets you take more risks and experiment successfully (endless iteration)
- Approaches to hardware limitations and meeting expectations
- Future opportunities – WebVR! Multiplayer! Live events/experiential!