What’s at our core opens a world of opportunity for each and every one of us.
Naomi shares her stories of how understanding her core has enabled her to achieve success—and meet failure—across her career to date. Starting with the to-be-expected progressions of starting her own design studio and co-founding an online product, through to the somewhat less expected challenges of being hired for photography, and founding her own new type of retail business.
Realise a potential that goes far beyond your job title, and then inspire you to act on it.
Anyone with the power to make things happen.
Five things audience members will learn
- The best opportunities are the ones we make for ourselves.
- Understanding ourselves is more important than any ‘job’.
- Failure is simply a learning curve.
- Seeing life through our core, gives us the ability to do much more than we imagine.
- We only live once – let’s live it!