“Why does Experiential Design matter?” Within his talk, Jason answers this question by delving into the current state of affairs within the creative industry, discussing its newest and most exciting prospects and providing invaluable insights into embracing them to make an impact.
Attendees will learn how media production is shifting from traditional formats to exciting new platforms, coming off-the-screen into dynamic physical spaces. From exciting new exhibitions to public installations, Jason shares an arsenal of new techniques to build these kinds of experiences, including projection mapping, virtual reality, and immersive environments.
His insight into the growing experiential design industry will address how these changes affect you, how to adapt to them, and which tools to arm yourself with to apply to your next successful project.
To help you create successful experiential design projects.
Everyone interested in creating dynamic experiences for physical spaces.
Five things audience members will learn
- New ways to persuade, stimulate, and entertain audiences
- How to incorporate experiential techniques into your next big project
- Experiential project development workflow
- The building blocks for a solid conceptual base to create engaging content
- How to successfully carry a project from concept to final execution and live event