With Lana’s unique client history, including Lady Antebellum, Miley Cyrus and Britney Spears audio has played a huge part in her website work. In her presentation, she will not only cover some of those projects, but the impact that audio and video had on them. With the new technology from Dolby, Dolby Digital Plus, she will also be talking about what you can do to make the web just a little bit (or a lot) better with audio and HTML5.
Web developers will learn how to create a better web experience for their projects.
Web workers: developers, audio engineers, game developers, studios, creative
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Basic web audio formats, HTML5, Java
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Theater-quality audio in the browser is now possible
- Why better audio is important to web developers
- Which browsers support Dolby audio
- Browser feature detection for audio support
- Encoding tools and utilities