No one likes to wait. Whether it’s waiting for a bus, the elevator or a site to load, it can be a frustrating experience. Slow sites lead to lost conversions and annoyed customers. Luckily, there are some straightforward practices that you can put into place to make sure your site performs its very best, regardless of screen-size or device. This talk is for everyone who has ever been frustrated by their slow-loading website, but never known how to kick it into high gear.
This is a crash course in simple ways to improve your site’s performance that you can implement today.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Why improving your site’s speed is so important
- Benefits of responsive images
- Ways to improve your site’s speed
- How to use diagnostic tools to pinpoint your problem areas
- Resources to learn more about advanced web performance