Please join Andrew Smyk in this session to learn and discuss how to:
- Manage client expectations and get sign off for multi-screen, responsive projects with interactive mock-ups.
- Move away from the traditional use of Photoshop for interface mock-ups for multi-device interface and interaction designs.
- Incorporate client involvement for flexible decision making in responsive web design projects and building cost of devices into pricing models, guerrilla usability testing and project deliverables.
Learn why you should be designing at the very end in the desired devices.
This session is for freelancers, account managers, project managers or anyone who produces deliverables for clients.
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Attendees should have a working knowledge of project workflows and deliverables.
Audience Members will Learn
- Wire-framing in the browser
- Moving away from Photoshop mock-ups
- Flexible decision making using dynamic mock-ups
- Guerilla user testing
- Building a device lab and device testing
- Exposure to new tool sets