As front-end developers become more and more capable of building web applications, the value of testing front-end code is now more valuable than ever. Unfortunately, the testing ecosystem can be confusing, and daunting to those just getting started with the vast number of libraries and testing frameworks offering various tools and capabilities.
This talk aims to navigate the world of testing front-end code, and provide steps for front-end developers to incorporate testing into their work and projects quickly and with ease!
Provide an introduction and overview of the world of testing for front-end development, and tips and steps to get started today.
Front-end developers with no or little experience with testing.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Understanding on why testing is important
- What options exist for testing today
- What type of tests are best for what scenario
- How to assess what frameworks and libraries to use
- Steps on getting started with testing