When embarking on an innovation project, Björn always feels like he’s standing on a ledge looking down into an abyss. And then he jump. Or at least that’s what it feels like in the beginning. Because soon enough (at least usually!) the fall slows down, everything starts to come together, and suddenly somewhere in there, he’s on my way back to the top again …
In this session Björn discusses a few of his recent projects and how he works when doing marketing stunts that have never been done before – especially how to find a way out them alive. What you should think about when doing work with no precedent, when you’re piecing together different technologies with client needs to create something entirely new.
Inspire people to think outside the box.
Creative people who work in marketing.
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Aimed at people who understand technology, but not necessarily only for coders.
Five things audience members will learn
- How to balance technology vs. content.
- Pushing the limits of hardware and how to deal with it.
- Using existing technologies together in new ways.
- How to do the “impossible.”
- An approach to balancing input from budget, timeline and concept.