Some say they have the perfect job… if it wasn’t for the clients!
Projects full of promise, spiral into a nightmare of scope creep, crazy deadlines and missed expectations – woah! It’s time to get along.
This talk is about tools, strategies, stories and morale-building encouragement that will give you the tools to cope with scope, deal with delays, build to budget and thrive in a world where clients matter.
Provide tools and insights that will last your entire career, helping you build fruitful relationships with clients and keep your sanity too.
Just about anyone who works with clients in any role (and everyone does in one way or another).
Five Things You’ll Learn
- How to manage expectations with client
- Techniques to address common project problems
- Best practices for your team
- How to maintain a good relationship and recurring revenue
- How to prevent problems in the first place