Mobile has a huge influence in our everyday lives and behaviour; technology has evolved and we’re always “connected”, which creates so much opportunity for designers.
It is essential that we (as designers) understand the mechanisms that drive human perception, cognition and behaviour, so that we can ultimately craft solutions that achieve our desired outcomes.
Understanding how UX processes impact design outcomes in mobile applications
UI/UX Developers and Designers
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Basic UI/UX Principles
Five things that the audience will learn
- An overview of how Pivotal Labs approaches the Discovery process.
- Key considerations when designing for Mobile.
- An overview of early stage UX research.
- Understanding user personas, behaviour and use cases.
- How to identify the right problem(s) to solve.