UX designers working on software applications, constantly face complex problems with a large number of constraints. How do UX designers solve problems? Functionality is not the solution. Focusing on the interface is not the solution. In order to design an optimal user experience, the first step is identifying the right problem to solve.
In this presentation I give you an in depth explanation with case studies to illustrate how our design teams solve real problems and how we carve out novel mobile UX strategies that align both business goals and user goals.
To understand the importance of identifying the right problem at inception. To learn how to select the right UX approach to solve the right problem.
Application UX/UI designers; Anyone who is passionate about UX design.
ASSUMED AUDIENCE KNOWLEDGE
Basic knowledge of UI/UX design processes.
FIVE THINGS THAT THE AUDIENCE WILL LEARN
- Why it is critical to identify the correct problem to solve
- How to frame, or reframe a given design problem
- Fundamentals of UX design process
- The interplay between research and design
- My perspective on synthesizing design solutions