In the past years, Doruk and Sander worked on several interactive experience projects. Game experiences in fairs, fun projects for stage shows, retail installations for shops… Most of them started as play-time experiments and evolved to be commercial projects.
In this session they share their learnings in those projects. How they try to balance creativity and user experience with hard borders like timeline and budget, while staying focused on creating likeable experiences.
Inspire by sharing recent interactive experience projects.
Developer and creative community
Assumed audience knowledge
The projects implement different technologies but this is not a technical talk.
Five things audience members will learn
- Using existing technologies in new contexts
- Iterating small experiments to commercial projects
- Focusing on the UX of installations
- Tips and tricks for taking installations live
- Why it is important to play with new technologies