Google recently unleashed a wide array of new components and technologies that help you develop for the rich web. In Building for the Material web with Polymer and Dart, you’ll learn about what Material means for your web apps, how to integrate polymer and material design into your existing or new dart apps, and lastly how to make it work across all screen sizes from mobile to desktop!
Learn about the material web and integrate polymer into your existing or new Dart apps.
Existing Dart developers looking to adopt Polymer and material design into their web app.
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Audience should be familiar with Dart language and tools, as we will be skipping over these.
Five things audience members will learn
- How to integrate polymer into your dart app.
- How to integrate paper elements/material design concepts in dart.
- How to properly architect a real world polymer and dart app.
- How to handle routes and multiple pages in Dart.
- How to handle multiple screen resolutions using polymer core elements.