Don’t wait until you’ve mastered WebGL to create beauty. Aesthetics are sometimes dropped during the learning process to focus on pragmatic technique, but without beauty we’re set adrift. Advanced concepts can intimidate, setting you up with a steep learning curve to where the beauty lies, but it’s possible to cheat — and this presentation will show you how.
This is not the way to get a full and deep understanding of the technology. This is how to fast track yourself to a point where your beautiful work provides the motivation to go back and learn the steps you skipped along the way.
Add another beautiful string to your bow.
Designers with some coding skills, and creative coders.
Assumed Audience Knowledge
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- Learn just enough to make your pupils dilate and your heart skip
- Learn to stand on the shoulders of giants, by modifying open source examples for your own use
- Learn how to do more with less
- Learn how to beautifully present your work to clients using a static site generator
- Learn the answers to the dumb questions that may have tripped you up