We've partnered with Stash Media to bring you STYLE FRAMES New York, a new design conference that's all about The Art of the Pitch. This two-day design conference will play host to 40 speakers and panelists, showcase outstanding pitch art in the STYLE FRAMES Gallery, and celebrate with a party. Who doesn't like great art and parties?
Today, the first (of many) speakers were announced including:
- Justin Lebow, Creative Director/Partner at Superfad LA
- Lucia Grillo, Managing director, Lauren Indavino, Creative Director at Psyop
- Orion Tait, Creative Director/Partner at Buck
- Johnny Kelly, Director at Nexus Productions, London
- Mate Steinforth, Director at Sehsucht, Berlin
- Riccardo Giraldi and Patrick Ehrlund, Creative Directors of B-Reel
- Allstair Thompson, Managing Director and Mario Stipinovic, Creative Director at The Mill NY
- Vinicius Costa, Co-founder/Director at Roof
- David Schwarz, Creative Director, Jodi Terwilliger, Creative Director and Erik Karasyk, Founding Partner of HUSH
- Amanda Havey, VP On-air Creative for VH1
One other thing worth mentioning, STYLE FRAMES is seeking YOUR most inspired pitch art and war stories from the pitching trenches. Select artwork curated by Stash Media and the community through Style Frame’s Tumblr will get the spotlight in a curated STYLE FRAMES Gallery during the two-day event, showing the best talent to the top people in media, advertising and design. The most gritty pitching challenges and tales of horror and comedy competing for work in the creative world submitted by entrants (anonymously) via video, audio and written submissions will be features on the STYLE FRAMES site and at the live event. Submit your pitch art!
See you in New York this November!
Thanks to our Sponsors:
Thanks to our Media Partners: